Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bullying
Physical strength, access to embarrassing information, or popularity to control or harm others.
Change over time & even involve same people.
The behavior is REPEATED over time.
Bullying = making threats, spreading rumors, attacking someone physically or verbally, and excluding someone from a group on purpose.
Types of Bullying
Saying or writing mean things
Hurting a person's body or possesions
Hurting someone's reputation or relationship
Bullying = electronic technology
+Social media sites
+Text messages & chat rooms
Where else does bullying occur?
Should there be laws?
Effects of Bullying
What are the solutions?
Questions for debate...
Should all schools be required to implement a bullying awareness program?
Should those that bully be removed from school?
Should there be judicial punishment for being a bully?
What happens when it goes to far?