Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bullying
Physical strength, access to embarrassing information, or popularity to control or harm others.
Change over time & even involve same people.
The behavior is REPEATED over time.
Bullying = making threats, spreading rumors, attacking someone physically or verbally, and excluding someone from a group on purpose.
Types of Bullying
Saying or writing mean things
Hurting a person's body or possesions
Hurting someone's reputation or relationship
Bullying = electronic technology
+Social media sites
+Text messages & chat rooms
Where else does bullying occur?
Should there be laws?
Effects of Bullying
What are the solutions?
Questions for debate...
Should all schools be required to implement a bullying awareness program?
Should those that bully be removed from school?
Should there be judicial punishment for being a bully?
What happens when it goes to far?