Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SpaceX
How our plan goes into effect
We will send a mission to mars every two years.
When all the planets are inline
Who we are bringing
were going to send many food mission on each mission so every ration should be enough for every astronaut
SpaceX Misson to mars
By Austin and Reynaldo
We are bringing:
40 army men
100 army dogs
How were going to keep the space men alive
Is to send a Red Dragon capsule to Mars in 2018.
When the planets are alined.
Thanks for watching i hope you like it
Plz give a like or
clapping = like also
How long will it take us
It will take us 2 1/2 years because the Red Dragon capsule has a mega rocket called Falcon Heavy. The Falcon Heavy consists of three core rocket stages, each of which is equipped with landing gear for reusability. Reusability is a core focus for SpaceX to make spaceflight cost less . According to founder Elon Musk, reusing rockets is vital in order to make its Mars missions a reality.
Do we want to go to mars?
Yes because we want to be the very first people on mars and if there real, we want to find martians.