Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Food Security& environment
Transcript of Food Security& environment
Food Security &
Urbanization and food security/environmental problems
Food Security In Egypt
Food Co-ops for Healthy Communities and Food Security in Impoverished Neighborhoods
Questions / Recommendations ?
For what purpose does there need to be a change in the food production industry into a more sustainable one which can provide food security to those both in the developing and developed world.
- a whole world perspective into the changing dynamics of the population and its threat on food security and environment
- a localized perspective on the challenges of food security faced by Egypt due to environmental and economic strains
- an analysis of food co-ops and their ability to provide accessible food and resources to those less fortunate in the developed world
How does the changing dynamics of the world’s population from rural to urban based effect food security and the environment?
What are the benefits and limitations of food co-ops and what are their impacts on fostering community, environmental sustainability and providing low-
income communities who cannot afford to shop at natural food stores access to healthy, affordable foods?