Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gadget Analysis
Star Wars is a jedi-master of convergence culture
“preference becomes predisposition; constructs become imposed on environments, and challenges to them get ignored,” (McCullough 42)
Apple only considers the statistics of transportation after the iPhone is already assembled in China
The countless parts that go into the assembly of an iPhone are shipped from all over the world, so the majority of Apple's carbon footprint from transportation is not disclosed
Apple's Impact on the Orchard
Apple has also implemented a trade-in system that promotes recycling
Media technologies of the past and the present have intertwined as a result of the digital age. Star Wars has taken full advantage of the joining of media technologies
1. Fan film
"Troopers" (participatory culture)
2. Episode of Lego Star Wars (affective economics)
3. Star Wars game for the iPhone (transmedia storytelling)
4. Remix of Star Wars music (really awesome)
5. Internet forum for Star Wars Fans (collective intelligence)
The biggest waste of time
Let's not forget about conflict minerals