Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Emmeline Pankhurst
Women didn't have the right to vote
Emmeline Pankhurst founded the
They made speeches and wrote letters to politicians
protests became more violent and some of the suffragettes were imprisoned
some women chained themselves to buildings
Finally, in 1928 Women had the right to vote!
Emmeline died that same year and, unfortunately, she never voted!
Women did men' s jobs! They worked in factories.