Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of P.B.L. Semester 1
Transcript of Copy of P.B.L. Semester 1
Who am I?
Zuri at Bat
By: Nikki Grimes
Harlem Hopscotch By: Maya Angelou
Alliteration: Because it says "Smart-mouth J.T. snickered loud and said,"
Hyperbole: "It ripped through the clouds and headed for a star."
Puny: Small or petite.
Strutted: Walked/run somewhere.
Slammed: Hitting very hard.
Alliteration: Because it says "Hold for three, then twist and jerk."
Alliteration: Because it says "They think I lost I think I won."
Idiom: Because it says "Since you black, don't stick around."
Curse: You are saying a bad word.
Hisself: He's talking about himself.
Stick: Just stay.
Zuri at Bat
reminds us of a time when someone tried to bring us down but we stood strong.