Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gravity Prezi
How is Gravity Measured
Gravity is measured in Newtons (N). It is measured in a scale called a Newton meter, or force meter, or a strain gauge.
Who is Issac Newton
By Alison, Clare, Hannah, Malvika and Reagan
Gravity in different places
Body Multiple of Earth's Gravity
What is Gravity??
Gravity is a force that drags everything into anything with mass. Some planets have a lot of gravity (Mars) and some planets have a lot less gravity (Mercury).
The Best Idea ever
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!
Who was the founder of gravity?
was a English physicist, mathematician and one of the worlds most influential scientists.
The word comes from the Latin word,
Gravis is an adjective in Latin that means
How does Gravity help our lives?
- Gravity stops us from floating into space.
- Gravity keeps our food on our plates and our drinks in our glasses.
- Gravity keeps the Earth in orbit around the sun and keeps us warm.
- Gravity also keeps the water on the Earth, its inhabitants, and the atmosphere in its place.
- Gravity pulls rain and snow down to our rivers.
- Gravity permits us to move easily on earth.
Steven Hawking Weightless