Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SACS Acreditation-Preparation!
Bye. Accreditation by SACS.... Another And Finally WHY SO IMPORTANT? An Example: So.... 30 Photo credits: 'horizon' by pierreyves @ flickr So... signifies that the institution
(1) has a mission appropriate to higher education,
(2) has resources, programs,
and services sufficient to accomplish and sustain that mission, and
(3) maintains clearly specified educational objectives that are consistent with its mission and appropriate to the degrees it offers, and that indicate whether it is successful in achieving its stated objectives. THE PROCESS OF ACCREDITATION A collective analysis and judgment by the institution’s internal constituencies
Review by peers external to the institution
A reasoned decision by the elected members of the COCA collective analysis and judgment
Internal reviews involving:
1. Administrative Officers
At the culmination of the internal review, peer evaluators representing the Commission apply their
professional judgment through a preliminary assessment of the institution;