Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nike Swot Analysis
Transcript of Nike Swot Analysis
-They use child labor in their factories which make many people boycott their products.
-The prices of their products are very high, not everyone can afford their products.
-They have been expanding into many markets which sometimes does not suit their working environment.
-They can promote their brand into sportswear as well as fashion wear.
-They can diversify their products into different product ranges through wish they will gain high profits.
-They can sponsor and sell their products to the Olympic players, soccer players and basket ball players.
-Nike being a globally known brand has its reputation and goodwill in the market
-It is known for being the number one brand around the world for making sportswear.
- Nike has a very strong and efficient research and development department which helps them make the best product for its buyers.
-Nike has the brand loyalty as it produces best quality products.
Weakness Threats -As Nike is an international brand, it sells products in different countries with different currencies; their pricing scheme does not remain stable.
Their competition is increasing, local and domestic brands which sell their products at a lower price can become a threat for Nike .
Working on an international level demands very competitive and know how of every country, Nike should remain stable in all the aspects.