Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nike Swot Analysis
Transcript of Nike Swot Analysis
-They use child labor in their factories which make many people boycott their products.
-The prices of their products are very high, not everyone can afford their products.
-They have been expanding into many markets which sometimes does not suit their working environment.
-They can promote their brand into sportswear as well as fashion wear.
-They can diversify their products into different product ranges through wish they will gain high profits.
-They can sponsor and sell their products to the Olympic players, soccer players and basket ball players.
-Nike being a globally known brand has its reputation and goodwill in the market
-It is known for being the number one brand around the world for making sportswear.
- Nike has a very strong and efficient research and development department which helps them make the best product for its buyers.
-Nike has the brand loyalty as it produces best quality products.
Weakness Threats -As Nike is an international brand, it sells products in different countries with different currencies; their pricing scheme does not remain stable.
Their competition is increasing, local and domestic brands which sell their products at a lower price can become a threat for Nike .
Working on an international level demands very competitive and know how of every country, Nike should remain stable in all the aspects.