Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Micheal
place of birth : Brooklyn, New York
date of birth : February 17, 1963
Michael Jordan married the former Juanita Vanoy in 1989. They had three children: Jeffrey (born 1988), Marcus (b. 1990), and Jasmine (b. 1992). Juanita filed for divorce in 2002; she and Jordan reconciled later that year, but then split again and were divorced in 2007. Jordan paid a reported $168 million to Juanita in the settlement... Jordan married the Cuban-American model Yvette Prieto on 27 April 2013... Michael Jordan starred with Bugs Bunny in the 1996 feature film Space Jam. Also with his new wife, he had two new daughters, Victoria Jordan and Ysabel Jordan.
Where he live now: MJ and his wife Yvette Prieto have finally moved into his massive new South Florida pad after nearly two years of planning and construction.
what he does now: Micheal is now an entrepreneur. He owns his own basketball team; The Charlotte Bobcats. Jordan owns his own shoe brand with Nike. He also stars in commercials.
Professional Basketball - Chicago Bulls, Washington Wizards
• Jordan was drafted by the NBA and played for the Chicago Bulls. After the murder of his father, Michael Jordan retired from basketball. However, he did not stay away. He returned to the game in 1995 with 17 games left in the regular season.
• 2001 Jordan gave up his ownership with the Washington Wizards to play basketball professionally for the Wizards. He played for two seasons before hanging up his jersey for good in 2003.
Professional Baseball – Minor league, Birmingham Barons
• In 1994, he tried playing his father’s sport which was baseball. He signed a minor league contract with the Chicago White Sox Double A team, the Birmingham Barons.
Owner and President of Basketball Operations: Washington Wizards
• In 2000, Jordan became part owner and President of Basketball Operations for the Washington Wizards
Part owner: Charlotte Bobcats
• In 2006, Jordan bought a share of the Charlotte Bobcats and joined the team's executive ranks as its managing member of basketball operations. He became the majority owner of the Charlotte Bobcats in 2010 and serves as the team's chairman.
• Jordan is involved in a number of business ventures, including several restaurants.
• Jordan does a lot for charity, including hosting the annual golf event known as the Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational.
Quote:I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame 2009 and 10
2 Olympics gold medals
6x NBA Champion
6x NBA Finals MVP
5x NBA MVP
10 NBA scoring titles 1987-93 and 1996-98
3x steals leader 1988, 90, and 1993
14 All-Star games
3x All-Star MVP
11 All-NBA MVP
11 All-MBA Selections
9 All-Defensive first team selections
2x Slam dunk contest winner 1987-88
Rookie of the year1984-85
Defensive player of the year 1984-85
NCAA National Championship/ North Carolina 1981-82
Freshman of the year 1981-82
2x All-American First Team 1982-83-84
ACC Player of the year 1981-82
USBWA Player of the year 1983-84
Adolph Rupp Trophy 1982-84
Sportsman of the year 1991
1 of the 50 Greatest players in the NBA IN 1996
NO.1Top 50 players of All-time
NO.1 Top athletes in the 20th century
In North Carolina Hall of Fame
three interesting facts
1. He led the Chicago Bulls to six national championships and earned the National Basketball Association's Most Valuable Player Award.
2. During the summer of 1984, Jordan made his first appearance at the Olympic Games as a member of U.S. Olympic basketball team.
3. He later helped the American team bring home the gold medal at the 1992 Olympic Games, held in Barcelona, Spain.
• Emsley A. Laney High School, North Carolina
• University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Jordan enrolled at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1981. Although he left during his junior year to enter the draft of the NBA, he went back to school in 1985 to finish his bachelor's degree in geography and he continued to play basketball professionally