Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chuck's Flying Insects
Transcript of Chuck's Flying Insects
"You'll never amount to anything" my father's 3rd grade teacher told him & all his life he struggled with this thought.
"Why would a person like you want to go to college?" asked my mother's father.
Then he died & left her to wonder.
"You won't survive as a writer," a teacher told me.
"You'll never change," I overheard a man say to a colleague.
"You're going to lose weight? Hah!" one student said to another.
Again Shoo. Those are flies. Swat them.
Shoo. Those are bees. Run! Before they sting you.
Shoo. Those are wasps. Kill them.
are the stories
we tell ourselves:
"I'll never ___.
I'm not ___ enough."
I'm going to
"No one's going to know if I ___"