Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chapter 10.
Chapter 10. Bone Physiology, metabolism, and biomechanics in Orthodontic Practice.
The human genome contains genes to pattern the structure of only half of the body.
The contraside is a mirror image.
The first decidous molar stablish a functional occlusion.
A soft diet decreases the rate of palatal expression during the growing years.
Modeling and Remodeling