Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
70's 80's musical era
Transcript of 70's 80's musical era
Disco! This decade saw the breakup
of the Beatles and the death of
Elvis Presley, robbing rock
of two major influences. Brown developed the funk sound into the 1970s
and paved the way for many of the
other popular funk groups like Sly
and the Family Stone
to make it big in the decade. Pop music splintered into a multitude of styles: soft rock, hard rock, country rock, folk rock, punk rock, shock rock. Everyone wanted costly clothes and automobiles Americans became hopefully about making money Privacy became an issue Sex and drugs began to become very deadly AIDS started to appear. The causes were from sex and the sharing of needles Computer size started to decrease. Everyone had their own personal computer. Rap was introduced as spoken words that were not sung. But the 80s did turn around, and became a year of hope.