Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of gbautista ECER2011
Open University of Catalonia - SPAIN Why the reseach in Sweden? CASE STUDY Qualitative methodology 3 schools of Stockholm Analysis organized in two levels: - Context and space of learn
- Sequences of teaching and learning METHODOLOGY TIME Thanks for your attention! • Flexibility (time and space).
• Responsibility and autonomy.
• Care and welfare.
• Rich and multimodality inputs.
• Fluid movement and communication GUillermo Bautista- firstname.lastname@example.org