Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CERVICAL CANCER
part of the uterus.
- The place where the two
main types of cells
covering the cervix
meet is the most common
cervical cancer to start. - Those pre-cancerous
cells gradually develp into
the cancer. - - Unlike most cancers,
cervical cancer is not passed
down through family genes. Usually caused by certain types of virus', such as HPV. - If a woman is infected with a certain type of HPV, then abnormal cells can form in the lining of the cervix and cause pre-cancerous cells. What causes Cervical Cancer? How Cervical Cancer
is prevented - Talk to your health care professional of doctor
about taking Gardasil.
- Gardasil is one of the only HPV vaccines that
can help protect four different types of HPV.
- It also helps prevent about 75% of cervical
- But Gardasil does not prevent all types of cervical
cancer, so routine cervical cancer screenings should
still be continued.
- Gardasil is three shots over six months
- You should also limit the amount of sexual partners
you have, having many sexual parters greatly increases
the risk of developing HPV.
- The last thing is to always use pretection to
lessen the chance of getting HPV.