Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CERVICAL CANCER
part of the uterus.
- The place where the two
main types of cells
covering the cervix
meet is the most common
cervical cancer to start. - Those pre-cancerous
cells gradually develp into
the cancer. - - Unlike most cancers,
cervical cancer is not passed
down through family genes. Usually caused by certain types of virus', such as HPV. - If a woman is infected with a certain type of HPV, then abnormal cells can form in the lining of the cervix and cause pre-cancerous cells. What causes Cervical Cancer? How Cervical Cancer
is prevented - Talk to your health care professional of doctor
about taking Gardasil.
- Gardasil is one of the only HPV vaccines that
can help protect four different types of HPV.
- It also helps prevent about 75% of cervical
- But Gardasil does not prevent all types of cervical
cancer, so routine cervical cancer screenings should
still be continued.
- Gardasil is three shots over six months
- You should also limit the amount of sexual partners
you have, having many sexual parters greatly increases
the risk of developing HPV.
- The last thing is to always use pretection to
lessen the chance of getting HPV.