Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ancient China: The Chinese Theatre.
Transcript of Ancient China: The Chinese Theatre.
Today it is often called Chinese opera Classical Chinese theater
There are references to theatrical entertainments in China as early as the Shang Dynasty Shadow play During the Dynasty of Empress Ling, shadow puppetry first emerged as a recognized form of theatre in China There were two distinct forms of shadow puppetry, Pekingese (northern) and Cantonese (southern) Shadow play Chinese Opera In the Song Dynasty, there were many popular plays involving acrobatics and music. Xiangsheng Xiangsheng is a certain traditional Chinese comedic performance in the forms of monologue or dialogue. The Tang Dynasty is sometimes known as "The Age of 1000 Entertainments". prepared by Kim Veronika F -1201 Thank you for your attention!