Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Theatre Publicity Manager
Transcript of Theatre Publicity Manager
- They make the show more public, so more people will come. Job Description http://www.actorslife.com/article.php?id=123 http://www.theatrestrust.org.uk/resources/exploring-theatres/who-works-in-a-theatre
Prince, Nancy.Jackson, Jeanie.Exploring Theatre. Columbus: Glencoe, 2009 Promotes and sells tickets
Publicizes theater using:
- Press Adverts
- Bill Boards
Organizes theater advertising campaigns
In charge of how a company promotes itself to the public
Responsibilities deal with the company's image
Spreads the word of the play or movie 1. Read script- 1 day
2. Create designs for advertisement- 1 week
3. Make fliers, posters, brochures, newsletters- 2 weeks
4. Put advertisements on websites- 5 days Paper- $5