Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Satire Presentation
b. human fable satire (humans are caricatures). Fable A fictitious story meant to teach a moral lesson. A form of indirect satire (Menippean)
Characters are usually animals
They take on human qualities.
It can be read for its 'fairy tale' plot;
however, it does have a deeper
meaning. Incongruity Romeo drinking the poison We know that Juliet isn't actually dead. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to ridicule. Incongruity A situation where something is unusual or doesn't seem logical.
Think HYPER (hyperbole) - extreme/exaggeration Think parrot (parody) - imitates something