Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Aunty Misery
Well many of our parents have fruit trees and they don't like it when people come by and take fruit from the tree.
How Does This Relates To Us ?
How Does It Relate To You?
The conflict of the story is that Aunty Misery didn't like it when the neighborhood kids would climb the pear tree and get the fruit.
For her that tree was so special because she planted it and took care of it since it dropped its first petal.
The solution in this story is that Aunty Misery
was home and this guy passed by and knock at her door saying that if she would let him come in for in exchange of a wish.
Aunty Misery said yes and her wish was
for the kids that climb her tree to never climb back down with out her permission. Her wish was
The setting in this story takes place at Aunty Misery's house.
The characters in the story are .....
- Aunty Misery