Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pop Hearts/Jim Dine (Kindergarten)
Transcript of Pop Hearts/Jim Dine (Kindergarten)
Recognizable imagery, drawn from popular media and products.
Usually very bright colors.
Flat imagery influenced by comic books and newspaper photographs.
Images of celebrities or fictional characters in comic books, advertisements and fan magazines.
In sculpture, an innovative use of media. What is POP ART?