Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 7 The Great Depression, p. 9 From Wall Street to Main Street Cause & Effect
Transcript of Unit 7 The Great Depression, p. 9 From Wall Street to Main Street Cause & Effect
Demand for goods decreased
Stock Market Crashes
Corporations could not raise funds
p. 9 From Wall Street to Main Street Cause & Effect
People lost life savings
Factories closed, workers lost their jobs
Could not pay rents or mortgages, lost their homes
No one to buy forclosed homes
Home Prices plummeted
No "safety-net"; no unemployment insurance
Thousands of workers found themselves living on the street or in makeshift shacks (Shantytowns, Hoovervilles)