Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of jordan/dibble
Cons of solar, wind, and thermal energy are: Thermal energy can burn up to easy, it can burn you, Solar energy can cause too much heat, it can never always be sunny, Wind energy can never always be there, and it can sometimes be too windy.
Now onto the pros of solar, wind, and thermal energy are: Thermal energy will always be there, it is a renewable resource, Solar energy it is a renewable resource it will always be there, Wind energy will never leave, it is a renewable resource.