Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Stopping distances
Tareq Stopping Distance Is the time it takes to go from your speed to a complete stop STOPPING DISTANCE CONDITIONS Reaction time
Type/Condition of Tires
Speed FEET PLACEMENT For the Brake - Right Foot
For the Gas Pedal - Right Foot
For a Clutch - Left Foot A clutch is found in manual cars, and it is to the left of the gas and brake pedals. You press the clutch, in order to move the stick shift, to change gears. What is a Clutch? COMMON MISTAKE New drivers tend to slam the brakes as hard as they can. That's bad, so don't do that. Braking Distance When the brakes are applied in a vehicle moving at a specified speed. The braking distance on a dry surface traveling at 60 mph is 300 feet.