Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Teachers.
COLLEGE TUITION = $ YO,URS,OUL ?
According to The College Board®, the average 2014-2015
Tuition increase :
Private Colleges : 3.7% ( $42,419)
Public Universities : 2.9 %
In State Residents: $18,493
Out-of-state Residents: $32,762
Over last 10 years : +7%
HIGHER than the general inflation rate.
Those Textbooks though...
Tuition Increase = Textbook Increase
Increased 82% over the last decade
Out of 2,000 college students in 33 states and 156 different campuses
The average student spends as much as $1,200 each year on textbooks and supplies
Teachers that don't do anything but hand out papers.
Teachers that dont try to work with you
Paying for college was one step, next your textbook ?
Now Lets talk about them teachers
TEACHERS SHOULD ALSO BE TESTED !
Tested atleast every 5 years to :
1. Reassure that the teacher is up to date with modern teaching skills
2. To make sure the information the teacher is using is still accurate
3. To make sure the teacher is still TEACHING!
We all know Jeffrey Bliss
But maybe a younger student might influence us.