Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Living Environment Respiration
Transcript of Living Environment Respiration
Lactic acid Fermentation
Energy for metabolism is obtained during the breaking of chemical bonds in molecules such as glucose or starch. Organisms have more than one choice for respiration.
The Mighty Mitochondria
Much smaller quantities of ATP are made