Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Volos, my town
Transcript of Volos, my town
Volos is a town in the center of Greece. Volos is a coastal port city in Thessaly about 326 km north of Athens and 215 km south of Thessaloniki. Volos is the only outlet to the sea from Thessaly, the country's largest agricultural region.
With a population of 150,000, it is an important industrial center, while its port provides a bridge between Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Volos is the town that Jason started from, for his long trip to Kolhida, (Russia).
We are proud of Volos!
In Volos’ beach all over you, you can see children riding bikes and skateboards; people have a good time, like in other towns but… Volos is another piece of town. People who live in Volos say the best about our town and we are proud of that. But not only we, and other people, tourists who had come to Volos, say all the best that they can imagine at that time!
And if you ever get tired of the sea...
you can always visit mountain Pelion...