Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DRLS 6010
Développement Humain Balance Once a shy child... Leading and learning Strength in spirituality Stress management Unbeknownst to herself, Yvelyne Germain-McCarthy employs effective psychosocial disaster resilience leadership qualities to help the people of Haiti reeling from the effects of natural disasters, offering important behavioral lessons on leadership and self-care for future disaster resilient leaders.
Development of the leadership and resilience
Importance of community