Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Investor Slide Deck
Transcript of Investor Slide Deck
Slow service on busy nights = lower tips.
Frustrated waiters =bad service
Fewer tables turned each night
How Does it Work In a Restaurant?
Restaurant customers need a way to quickly pay the bill and leave without waiting.
Restaurants need a way to increase revenue and turn more tables each night.
An intelligent real-time marketing platform for business' in the same area
The New Era of Mobile Payment
"According to analysis by BI Intelligence, mobile payments will make up $1.5 trillion of all transactions in the US by 2017. Last year, that number was just $120 billion"
-Steve Kovach, Business Insider June 13, 2013
Quick and Safe Mobile Payment System
Naren Inukoti - Co-CEO
1st year CS student at The University of Texas at Austin.
Rahul Sheth - Co-CEO
4th Year MIS + CS Minor student at Georgia Institute of Technology.
4th year CS student at Georgia Institute of Technology.
Stefan Koshy - CTO
Party you want to get to?
Can't find your waiter?
Stolen payment info?
Forgot your credit card?
Or even worse......
You're on a date with a girl that's dying to get back to your apartment...
What's the Problem?
CubeOn strives to be at the forefront of mobile payment by providing integration with point-of-sale (POS) systems to enable customers to pay their bills quickly and securely and receive temporary coupons in order to promote immediate business across industries in the area.
Scan QR code
Cube changes colors - Leave!
Only interaction with POS
492,806 Restaurants with POS in US
-All are possible Customers
~300 POS Companies in US
Mainly people ages 18-45, owning a smartphone, and living in metropolotin areas
Ages 18-29: College Students, newly employed workers.
Ages 30-45: Couples with young children
- Incorporated Business
- Provisional Patent
- 5 Interns working on API
- Beta Testing by early-Dec.
- Partnerships with MSPs
We are CubeOn, Inc.
How do WE make money?
$100 + ($7 x # of tables) = One Time Set-up fee
First (# of tables) transactions free per month. Then .5% per transaction.
Make about .5% per transaction from MSPs
1% of coupon used at retail/restaurant
Advertising in-app and on cube
Search with Tastes
- Use past history/preferences to suggest perfect new restaurant to try.
with a screen for multiple advertisements
- Allows advertisers and agencies to know who and where to target advertisements.
- Earn points which results in coupons simply for using our app to pay the bill.
Market Analysis: Competitors
Tabbedout - Austin, Texas Start up
- 1000 Restaurants
- Pay Bar/Restaurant Tab
- Bad reviews/ Still new
NCR Aloha MobilePay -
- Major POS company
- Very new feature
- Very limited scalability
1. Scan QR Code on Cube at Payment Station
2. Scan Credit Card and Finish Payment
3. Retrieve coupons to nearby stores/restaurants
How does it work in a Retail Store?