Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of memory
This presentation will be about memory.
Some people say that animals have better memory than people.but I say only certain animals.
For example elephants. Elephants have extreme memory.
Peoples memory is different than animals and other people.Some people called Savants but some do not have improved memory. This is Daniel Tamment he is one of those.
were i got my info:
Sorry if its not good because I couldn't work on it at home. : [
One of the most important lobes is the Occipital lobe. It stores all your memory and allot of other things.
You see? There brains are different. the big part is the occipital lobe, if you can see it is big.
You want to improve your memory watch this!