Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jamba Juice or Starbucks ?
Transcript of Jamba Juice or Starbucks ?
Which ones healthier?
-Ranges from 300-600 calories
- Around 7-20 grams of fat ( 7-15 being saturated fats)
- Not many essential vitamins needed and some can be high in cholesterol and sodium.
- Around .5-1 gram of fat (zero saturated fat)
- You get plenty essential vitamins from the fruit smoothies
-You get good fiber and carbs from it
Founded by Gordon Bowker, Jerry Baldwin, and Zev Sieg. First shop was in Seattle, Washington and after that it expanded and Starbucks now has around 13,000 stores just in the U.S. A Starbucks frappuccino can range from 3.50-5 dollars
Jamba Juice was founded by a healthy lifestyle advocate. Jamba has around 1,000 stores in the U.S and cost ranges from 4-6 dollars per smoothie
Jamba Juice is better!
Jamba Juice is so much better than a Starbucks frappuccino or coffee. Not only because its healthier it also gives you natural energy that wont end up making you feel tired later on like coffee can do. Sure it might cost more sometimes but you get more out of it than you would buying a Frappuccino at Starbucks. So next time buy a Jamba and your body will thank you.
Comparing two popular 16oz drinks
Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
1 gram of fat
16 grams of fat
10 grams of saturated fat
59 grams of carbs
67 grams of carbs
3 grams of fiber
54 grams of sugar
57 grams of sugar
5 grams protien
2 grams of protien