Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Resumés
What is a Resumé?
A Resumé is a brief account of one's professional or work experience and qualifications, often submitted with an employment application.
What do you need in a Resumé?
You need to include:
Other Information (Skills, Hobbies, etc.)
What should you NOT put in a Resumé?
You should NEVER mention:
A crazy objective (Example: "I want to be the next Bill Gates")
Irrelevant job experience
Achievements that aren’t actually achievements
Bad grammar and obscure words
Unprofessional contact information
By: Tatum Pecora
Here, as an example, is a resumé created for a Famous Actor, Robert Pattinson.
What is a good Resumé?
Here are some examples of some good, or decent, resumés.
These Resumés are for the performing arts
This Resume is for an actress/actor
These are Resumes for a Marketing Position
What are some bad resumes?
Here are some examples of a bad resume.
This is a Resume for a sales position.
Are pictures good or bad in a Resumé?
Pictures are GOOD in a resume.