Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Teens and Web 2.0 in Public Libraries
Transcript of Teens and Web 2.0 in Public Libraries
at the Chicago Public Library Why should it matter to us? Because it matters to them! Innovative Space Teens Only Mentors & Librarians Digital Media
Production & Instruction More than just books All images from flickr creative commons.
All images hold a creative commons Attribution license. 14 by Cofrin Library.
Mark Hickey Reflets, Sound Check, Boardcheck, by topgold.
My podcast set 1 by brianblogger
The Podcave by TimWilson
Oh, web 2.0! Logo by jon gos
YouMedia by Shifted Librarian holds a CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License
It is us....... It is them!