Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of St Petersburg
A taste of...
Founded by Tsar
Peter the Great,
where the River Neva
joins the Baltic Sea
‘The Venice of the North’
The Church of the Spilt Blood
One of the great thoroughfares
of St Petersburg
The Hermitage Museum
takes up 4 blocks of
the Winter Palace
Madonna and Child
The Adoration of the Magi
Pieter de Hooch
Soldier Offering a
Woman a Glass of Wine
Jas de Bouffan,
The Cruiser ‘Aurora’
began the 1917 Revolution
The Tombs of the
The Tsar’s Summer Palace
The Great Hall in the Palace
The ‘Amber Room’
restored after its pillage and destruction by the Nazis
Russian Folklore Show
The Hermitage contains over 3 million pieces of artwork.
The collection of Western European art in the Hermitage is regarded as one of the finest in the world.
It occupies 120 rooms, and reflects all the stages in the development of art from the Middle Ages to the present day.
Get a taste of Moscow