Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Images from Shutterstock.com
By Devi Manivannan and Pavithra Nagarajan
Morality is the measure of how a person acts in a situation even if their actions involve violence.
-by killing Bob Ewell, saved two childrens' lives
-act of self defense
-shot an enemy
-did not know of his relationship with the guy that he shot
-kills Lennie so he does not suffer later
-could have made a better choice
-pushed too hard
-however, still cared about Doodle
-blamed an innocent man
-cornered into blaming him
-killed a man for no reason
-fights for no reason
-cares only about his reputation
- only cares about himself
-indirectly causes two deaths
-did not think about the effects his suicide would have on other people.