Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CEO
2. Deckop, J. R. (1988). Determinants of chief executive officer compensation, Industrial and Labor Relations Review, 41, pp. 215-226.
3. Park J. (2010). Are Wall Street CEO Compensations a Complete Nonsense? A Comparison Study with Nonfinancial Industry, The Michigan Journal of Business, 3(1), 79-100.
4. Yanadori, Y. and Milkovich, G. "Origin of CEO and compensation strategy: Differences between insiders and outsiders." CAHRS Working Paper Series #02-03, Cornell University, 2002. Bibliography James S. Ang & Gregory L. Nagel "Outside and Inside Hired CEOs: A Real Asset Performance Comparison" Deckop, J. R. "Determinants of CEO compensation" Yanadori, Y., & Milkovich, G. T. "Origin of CEO and Compensation Strategy: Differences between Insiders and Outsiders" Literature Review Methodology taken from forbes.com by Kuntsevych Yulia Park J. "Are Wall Street CEO Compensations a Complete Nonsense?
A Comparison Study with Nonfinancial Industry" Is it better for the CEO to be an insider or an outsider in terms of his compensation? Limitations Future Research Research Questions Expected Results outsider insider What are the main determinants of a high CEO compensation?