Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SSC Business Department
Transcript of SSC Business Department
• There is a growing market for jobs in Corporate Management, Accounts, Taxation, Marketing & Sales, HR, Sales and Customer Service in the Staffordshire area.
Come learn more about these awesome courses!
BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business
Foundation Degree in Leadership and Management
According to the Local Employment Database
Become part of the Future
Improve your job opportunities
Develop Skills to enhance your employability
"the Athur Price project has been useful to gain real-life work experience and see how businesses work in practice"
Alison, L3 Business, Lichfield
"I feel that being at college has changed my life for the better. My peers accept me for who I am, I am independent and looking forward to the future"
Ben, L3 Business, Cannock
The skills developed by studying business allow you to build commercial awareness and start contributing to your chosen employer quickly and effectively
IAB Bookkeeping Level 1 and 2
Level 2, 3 and 4
HND in Business Management
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business
BA (Hons) Top up Degree in Business Management
Why Should you take Business classes?
What are students saying who are taking classes now?
Increased understanding of Business and the wider world
Courses offered at South Staffordshire College