Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MAC189 week 7 lecture 2014
Transcript of MAC189 week 7 lecture 2014
MAC189 week 7 lecture
Words to tell
Pics/video to show
Interactives to engage
Headlines and SEO
Tips for headlines:
Plan for searchers
Full names of people and places
Tips for copy:
Get people to link to you
Quality, quantity and speed
Categorise and tag
Key words early on
Introduction to SRNews package
Week 9 - feature writing
“On the digital side we have a really pragmatic approach to selecting stories that people really want to read in the most engaging way that you can.
“At the end of the day you don’t want to produce content that no one is interested in reading” - MailOnline publisher Martin Clarke