Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Goal Setting
Goal- A person's desired results.
Habit- Something that a person does on a regular basis.
The evidence that proves you have reached your goal.
You are doing something
It also must be something possible for you to achieve.
How can I be healthier?
By improving health habits.
What is a SMART Goal?
- Action Based
1) S- Specific
What you want to accomplish and how will you achieve it.
4) R- Realistic
Is this goal something that you are able to do?
5) Time- Based
When do you plan to achieve this goal?
Not Specific: I want to exercise more.
Specific: Get fit by running.
Not measurable: Eat healthier
Measurable: Eat one apple Monday-Sunday
No action: Not eating junk food.
Attainable : Eat 1 apple a day.
Not Realistic: Lose 50 pound in one month
Realistic: Lose 1/2 a pound every week.
Not time Based: Be on time.
Time based: Be 2 minutes early to periods 1-6 for 2 weeks.
1)Think about 3 short term goals you are willing to work on for 2 weeks?
2) Explain why these goals are important to you?
3) What will you do to accomplish your goal?
4) Name all the possible people that can help you accomplish these goals.
5) How will accomplishing these goals make your life better/healthier?
Example of a Good SMART Goal
General Goal: I want good grades
SMART Goal: Starting August 14 and ending August 28, I will set aside 30 minutes of homework time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Homework time will start at 4:00pm and end at 5:00 pm at Starbucks.