Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gamification in Education
Transcript of Gamification in Education
by Josh Nichols
What is Gamification?
How can it help education?
Why does it matter?
Is gamificaton the answer to a better education?
The introduction of gamification into a system of education can benefit the academic standing and development of students drastically.
So How far will it go?
There's no telling just how far gamified education systems will go, but they will have a great impact on the field of education in the years to come. Current systems of gamification in classes will surely be modified to provide students with a better education.
The Effects of Gamification in Education
What about it?
How does the gamification of education affect the academic development of students? How do competition, cooperation and motivation play into the academic standing of students?
How far Will it Go?