Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of White Rhinoceros
The White Rhinos habitat is a none protected area. The area is a beautiful area to be in. The habitat has a lot of food for the White Rhino to eat.
Humans want White Rhino horns because White Rhino horns cure food poisoning and colds. People poach these animals for the horns to use as daggers.
The life span of a White Rhino is 40 years to 50 years. Making the White Rhino able to live long.
White Rhinoceros killing
This video is about the Rhino poaching in a Rhino farm
Most of these animals die from poaching. But they do die as well from the hunters hunting for food and from predators
Why want and poach for horn
This beautiful animal is found in South Africa.
Height: 170 cm – 185 cm (Male) · 160 cm – 177 cm (Female)