Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Prezi
By: Maria Chouli
Introduction to Prezi
Import a PowerPoint to a Prezi
To import a PowerPoint to a Prezi, you need to choose a template first, open a blank Prezi and under the insert menu, click PowerPoint. Once your PowerPoint has been uploaded, choose to either copy individual slides onto the canvas or insert all of them.
Prezi is an online presentation tool that allows you to design your own distinctive, eye-catching presentations. Within Prezi you are able to fade in text, frames, and pictures. You are also able to change the default background color, the color and fonts of the text, and even the color of the frames. Prezi also allows you to insert videos, convert a PowerPoint into a Prezi, to add voice-over and music, to download and print, and finally Prezi allows up to 10 people to work on a Prezi simultaneously.
How to Save a Prezi
How to Insert a Video File into a Prezi