Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Brownies
~1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
~1 cup sugar
~1 teaspoon vanilla
~2 large eggs
~1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
~1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
~1⁄4 teaspoon salt
~1⁄2 cup flour
~Preheat oven to 350°.
~Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
~Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
~Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
~Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
~Pour into greased 9 x 9 square pan.
~Bake for 20 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from the pan.
~Cool completely before cutting.