Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Holidays around the world
Transcript of Holidays around the world
VP - Marketing
Foods & Desserts
Immaculate Conception Day
The people celebrate this day by attending church liturgies and igniting candles in churches.
They hold special prayer services and late night vigils the night before the feast.
New Years eve
They are feast and dances that
commemorate the new year.
Arrangements are made for drinking, eating, dance, music, and celebration.
This holiday is celebrated with drinking,
parties, festivals and parades.
People wear masks and costumes during many such celebrations, allowing them to lose their everyday individuality and experience a heightened sense of social unity.
Dulce de leche
In Argentina the weather is warm
for Christmas they decorate evergreen
trees with cotton balls to simulate snow.
The people spend most of the days in
liturgies and then they go out singing
carols and giving each other presents.