Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Jeremiah's Song
Cause and Effect
#1: Grandpa Jeremiah had a stroke which made Macon start coming to see him more
#2: The narrator didn't care about Grandpa Jeremiah's stories until he died which encouraged him to learn the song Macon was writing/playing.
The cause and effect was important because it helped me figure out the theme .
My connection is text-to-self.
By: Korbin Lane
Why was the Cause and Effect Important