Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jeremiah's Song
Cause and Effect
#1: Grandpa Jeremiah had a stroke which made Macon start coming to see him more
#2: The narrator didn't care about Grandpa Jeremiah's stories until he died which encouraged him to learn the song Macon was writing/playing.
The cause and effect was important because it helped me figure out the theme .
My connection is text-to-self.
By: Korbin Lane
Why was the Cause and Effect Important