Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PMGT5872 People and Leadership
Transcript of PMGT5872 People and Leadership
Role of Persuasion and Motivation in Project Management
Thanks & Question...?
Passion Bomb members:
* Recognize people
* Use appropriate forms of recognition
2. Preparing rewards
* Use attractive rewards
* Explain how rewards are distributed
* Explain the rules & procedures
* Make punishments fair
4. Investigate the facts
1. Establish credibility
2. Find common ground
3. Reinforce positions with vivid language
and compelling evidence
4. Connecting emotionally with
Causes of Demotivation
PROJECT Management challenges:
Project Management Challenges
Principles of Persuasion
Chain effect to the others
The ability to enhance inner drives & positive intentions of subordinates
Basic needs, Growth needs, Social needs
Security needs, Participation needs
Power needs, Recognition needs
Independence needs, Achievement needs
* Affect project management
* Contagious - impact an Organization
* Recognize and tackle
* Employee's productivity
The Essential Skills
* right leadership traits
* open perspective on human nature
* knowledge of persuasion & motivation
* skills & principles
* Equal the persuader's thoughts and feelings
* Influence or change one's attitudes. beliefs or values
*A Symbolic process
*Change others' attitudes or behaviors
*In an atmosphere of free choice
what can we get
from the video?
Work is painful,
why we continue?
What leadership traits
a leader should have?
Lack of recognition
Lack of career vision
*lead to poor performance
*need clear, long term goals
*need to know their
*domino effect to the other workers
* the important factor to employee's demotivation