Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Determiners!
Determiners are words placed in front of a noun to make it clear what the noun refers to. e.g. the, a, an, this, that, these, those, my, your, his, her, its, our, their, a few, a little, much, many, a lot of, most, some, any, enough.
A person is sitting in an armchair reading in the room.
I have twenty dogs which each have two puppies.
We use quantifiers when we want to give someone information about the number of something how much or how many. E.g.
some, any , much, many, a lot, a few, several, enough. Or they can be one, two, three... etc.
Today we will be going over 2 types of determiners; articles and quantifiers!
Determiners, by Shaan avril!
Lets get straight on! ->
Do you know the articles?
The three articles are a, an and the.
Indefinite Articles: a and an
Definite Article: the
Can you identify it now?
Can you identify the Quantifiers?
There are plenty websites to try this out on!