Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Roots of Unethical Behavior
Transcript of The Roots of Unethical Behavior
Determinants of Ethical Behavior
Wrong to lie and cheat
Right to behave with integrity and honor
Strong personal ethics = less likely to behave unethically in business
Business people sometimes don’t realize they are behaving unethically.
They do not incorporate ethical considerations.
As societies have cultures, so do business organizations.
Sometimes the climate in some businesses are discouraging.
Unrealistic Performance Expectations
Goals that can only be attained when acting unethically.
Employees afraid to lose job.
High masculinity and power distance measures
Leaders set the example that others follow.
They should behave ethically.
BUS 187 - Prof Kothari
March 16, 2014