Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Down Syndrome
- In Australia More than 13,000 People have Down Syndrome.
- 1 in 700 people in the world have Down Syndrome.
- 6000 Babies born with Down Syndrome a year.
- Small facial features & hands
- Short Neck
- White spots in eyes
- Difficulty learning
- Short Attention Span
- Poor Judgement
No Real Treatment
Carers to help develop the people
Pattern Of Inheritance
No Genetic mutation or problems with gene expression
Downsyndrome.org.au. (2017). What is Down syndrome? | Down Syndrome Australia. [online] Available at: http://www.downsyndrome.org.au/what_is_down_syndrome.html [Accessed 15 May 2017].
David Walsh Blog. (2017). Down Syndrome Australia. [online] Available at: http://www.downsyndrome.org.au/ [Accessed 15 May 2017].
Raisingchildren.net.au. (2017). Down syndrome assessment and diagnosis | Raising Children Network. [online] Available at: http://raisingchildren.net.au/articles/down_syndrome.html [Accessed 15 May 2017].
Betterhealth.vic.gov.au. (2017). Down syndrome. [online] Available at: https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/down-syndrome [Accessed 15 May 2017].