Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
House Hold Robot: Robomow
Transcript of House Hold Robot: Robomow
8. What type of jobs/careers can this robot create to provide employment for people?
This can help people who are janitors or are in charge of the outside. It will make their job easier.
3. Is the robotic end effector multi-functional? If so, what other tasks can it perform?
1. What task does the robot perform? What human function or task does this robot simulate?
9. Predict and explain how this robot may be altered to perform more or different tasks in the future.
10. Include sketches, pictures, and/or video of the robot performing its task in your presentation.
House Hold Robot: ROBOMOW
7. Describe the impact that this robot has had or could have on its intended audience.
Advantages are that you don't have to do the job on your own. Disadvantages are if it breaks down you can't mow your lawn.
6. Name some advantages and disadvantages of using a robot to complete this task.
The robomow is used to mow lawns. It has 360 degrees of free mobility.
4.How was the robot taught to perform its task?
Yes, it can mow lawns and around and in gardens.
This robot is used to mow the lawn. It is similar to the every day lawn mower. Except its a robot.
5. What sensors does the robot have and how does the robot use these sensors?
The robot has sensors and uses them to guide its path to mow.
2. Where is the robot used? What is its work envelope (how many degrees of freedom or flexible joints does it have)?
It is taught by programing it to do it's job.
This robot could be able to weed eat around sidewalks or gardens. This would be a nice edition to the robomow.
This robot can wow people and make them want it so they don't have to mow the lawn their selves.
By: Cole Hinrichs, brettly drapes, jesica vetski