Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Pinnacles By Sylaan Schipplock
Transcript of The Pinnacles By Sylaan Schipplock
By Sylaan Schipplock
The walk up
The walk up was really fun and exciting. Before started walking I thought it would be absolutely terrible because it would be painful but it was actually a lot easier than I had anticipated. The view was amazing and everyone was so encouraging. I would love to do it again.
This segment here is just going to tell you a bit about the pinnacles and it's history.The pinnacles mostly the Kaueranga valley track was used for bush men to come up here and cut down the Kauri trees, back then they weren't really protected as they are now, Horses used to come up there for the men's supplies as they would stay up there for a while so they wouldn't have to climb up the pinnacles everyday.
Kauaeranga valley track
The Kaueranaga valley track is one of the tracks that lead to the pinnacles hut